Experienced Professional: Supervision & Support
Three Lions Psychology and Consulting offer a specific service to experienced professional in leadership positions which can be in established in partnership with the employer or as an additional development opportunity outside of the experienced professional’s organisation.
Marcus is passionate about supporting established professionals to navigate the unique challenges that come with having a known leadership style or personality and the unique challenges that come as a result of having a great deal of responsibility in a business, organisation, school or university.
Marcus incorporates psychological constructs and ethical principles to assist established professionals to maintain effective professional and leadership traits, and to reflect and make positive change to ensure the clients continued effectiveness and improvement.
Marcus can work with experienced professionals on a short or long-term basis and can assist with a range of development opportunities or support clients through challenging workplace/leadership situations.
Some of the areas the experienced professional supervision and support can focus on includes, but is not limited to:
- Understanding your management/leadership style
- Personality factors in management/leadership
- Rebranding your personal brand
- Navigating ethical or moral dilemmas
- Reflecting on your management style and making personal improvements
- Reflecting on, and enhancing your personal and professional strengths
- Implementing change in a business or organisation
- Changing roles/organisations – re-establishing yourself in new roles/organisations
- Stagnating in an organisation – what is next?
Marcus places a strong emphasis on values-based management/leadership and developing values-based organisations.
Contact Marcus to discuss suitability and availability.
Experienced Professionals: Supervision and Support
* Prices include GST